Tuesday 2 January 2018

Which Figurine d'ya Figure?

Hope everyone's new year is getting off on excellent footing!

If you're a fan of my witches, you have a chance to be involved in something - and it will only take a few seconds of your time! Choose a witch! No obligation to purchase.

Since I am so often asked if I sell my witches, I am finally producing Limited Edition Maquettes (figurines) of some of my witches of Good Witches Bad Witches™ so that you can collect and own them at an affordable price.


I'd love to hear from you - which witch do you want me to create first?! I have created a poll (link below) so that you can click the one you'd personally like to have the opportunity to buy first. As stated, no obligation to buy at all.

Click over and do the poll. It's just one question - which would you want available for purchase?






Details of the Witch Collectible Figurines

Some of my classic witches you've come to know and love will be re-sculpted by myself and issued as resin maquettes (this means my witch sculptures will be cast into molds, created in resin and then beautifully hand-painted). Each will be a Limited Edition piece and available to purchase through my webshop here.

Final witch will be chosen from the top three answers.
Poll closes at midnight PST on Sunday Jan 7th 2018.
No obligation to purchase.

Here are the choices! See more photos of these characters at my website here, if you like.








maquette, figurine, maquettes, hand sculpted, sculpt, sculpture, stan winston maquette, sculpey maquette, scale miniature, scale maquette, miniature figurine, miniature figure, polymer clay maquette, jordu schell maquette, gnomon maquette

3 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

How about...I want them all...LOL. They are all so detailed and fabulous. This is great news :)

NarinaNäpertää said...

Well of course (how else??) I would want them all - who wouldn't, but cause there's no Finnish witch (hint, hint *grin*) to choose- I went by which pet I like most and I chose according to it :)

Hugs, Irina

And A Very Happy and Fortunate as well as Very productive New Year To You (^^)

Unknown said...

How did anyone pick just one? They are all fabulous... you are so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...