Monday 1 June 2015

Holy Guacamole!

Remember when I said I'd post a witch a week? Want to know how long I managed to stick to that?! 4 weeks. (It's because things - mostly commissions -  come up!) So... no witch today, but here's a project that took me away from Good Witches Bad Witches for most of May... I had to create an array of miniature Mexican food. It's verrrrry detailed and verrry tiny. All is in 1:12 (one inch) scale and made by me, using mostly polymer clay, paint and pastels.

In other news... being a tremendous nerd, I went to the Renaissance Faire here in LA and had a blast. Weird Al Yankovic's 'White and Nerdy' could have been written about me.
My talented friend from Dreamworks (Nicolas Marlet) did a drawing of me in my mediaeval garb at the faire, so I just had to share it here.

I've spent the past week creating a new witch and tomorrow I will show it here on this blog, and the Facebook page and Instagram... don't forget to click back and let me know what you think!








Photos from the Renaissance Faire 2015, Los Angeles!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...