Saturday 6 April 2013

Invading Spain

... A second appearance in Spanish miniature model magazine!

Okay, so the title of this post was perhaps a little misleading... But I am looking forward to a more extensive feature in the Spanish magazine 'Miniaturas' later this year at any rate. This was from Dec of last year and I just received my copy in the mail. 

Here's the article and images used. All of these Christmas miniatures were from a UK commission I undertook last summer whilst living in New Zealand. I built a one inch scale Scandinavian living room and a Christmas barn. Take a look at the gingerbread house below - it would fit nicely on a one pound coin / nickel. Everything in the photos was designed, built and photographed by me as part of this project. An American editor took an interest and pointed Miniaturas in my direction. You can read more on this particular project here.

Find all magazines and books including my work in the About section of my blog.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...