Monday 9 September 2013

Something wicked this way comes


Had a great weekend here in Los Feliz, working very little on miniatures for a change. The annual street fair arrived on Hillhurst Ave and I braved the 102 degree weather to meet many brilliant artisans and restaurateurs with stands in the throngs of the madding crowd of hipsters and micro dog owners.

Last Friday I took these pictures as part of some Halloween 2013 promotion. One of the images will be making its way into a Russian magazine I am featured in next month. I was thrilled to be asked - being 1/8 Russian and loving so much about Russian culture. I'll share the article on here when I get a copy.
Until then I leave you with pumpkins 12 times smaller than real life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woow it's fantastic prctures! I loves halloween! muhahaha kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...