Thursday 18 December 2014

Another Cover, another Exhibition!

In case you missed it, I just got back a couple of days ago from China, where my second exhibition of this month is currently being held!

I put some photos of the finished pieces they commissioned here, and I'll share lots of photos of the event, of awesome Shanghai, and of the making of the miniature scenes soon. 



(The other exhibition of my work, in Burbank, California was also blogged about here).

Below is a photo of the venue that the exhibition is being held at, the IFC in Shanghai (IFC, 上海) and my meal that evening after the press conference!


Also, fun fact of the day, my name in Chinese is 卡罗琳麦克法兰瓦. 



In other news, I was so pleased to receive my copy of a miniature magazine which featured me on the front cover this December. Here are some photos of that article.

1 comment:

Isle of Thwil said...

Who knew the life of a miniaturist could be so exciting, LOL! Good for you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...