Sunday 25 March 2018

How Monstrous!


How monstrous indeed? I'm not quoting Shakespeare*, I'm referring to the upcoming celebration of all things horror and beastly... Monsterpalooza.

Self described as the place to "celebrate the art of monsters and movie magic ...with over 250 vendors, a monster museum, special guests, makeup demos, presentations and more..." Monsterpalooza is a place I've been meaning to visit since I moved to LA. This year I'm excited to be there as a vendor! It's at the Pasadena Convention Center here in California on the weekend of 13-15th April. If you make it over there then you must stop by my table and say hi! Godzilla Aisle, Table 111.


Director Guillermo del Toro (who just won an Oscar as Best Director for The Shape of Water) referred to Monsterpalooza as "the monster convention I dreamt could be possible as a kid".
Others have described it as the "best horror convention of all".

Fun, right?! Plus Rick Baker and Elvira will be there, so what's not to love?

I'll be premiering my Hortense figurines at Monsterpalooza, and you can also see many of my witches and some spooky miniature set pieces on display there.

See you there!





*Who cannot want the thought how monstrous
It was for Malcolm and for Donalbain
To kill their gracious father? Damnèd fact!

- Macbeth, Shakespeare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...