Monday 4 June 2018

Act Now!


Hortense Pompeux - my beautifully made, 1:12 scale hand-sculpted, hand-painted resin figurine is now available for pre-sales. As many of you know, I offered the early birds $50 USD off the regular price. Well, if you're keen to have one of these beautiful witches - the first in the 'Good Witches Bad Wicthes™' Collection, then click over and buy yours now (here), because there are only 10 left at this price.

Got that?! There are 10 Hortense Figurines left at the $50 off price. ($175 instead of $225).

Buy your Hortense figurine, and support my work! Thank you so much for your interest in my witches, and my miniature work in general. By purchasing Hortense you enable me to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm truly grateful to those of you that purchase my work, or share the links with friends of yours who may like it.

Don't forget, you can find me at all the social media places...

Tall Tales Productions Facebook Page

Tall Tales Productions Instagram

Tall Tales Productions YouTube Channel

Tall Tales Productions Twitter



And the Tall Tales Productions Newsletter (so you don't miss out on news and promotions) is here!

Tall Tales Productions Webshop, where you can buy your very own beautifully detailed Hortense is here.

I'll be back soon to blog about the latest in witchy news...

Caroline
x










laika figurine, laika stop motion puppet, tim burton figurine, nightmare before christmas figurine, tim burton resin sculpture, brian froud figurine, jim henson figurine, tony diterlizzi figurine, del toro figurine, spiderwick figurine, collectibles, witch figurine, halloween figurine, goth figurine, halloween witch ornament

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...